JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Ah...Ah...Achoo!!

August 14, 2008
***
Mommy, grandma Christensen and I went over to Dr. Petty's office for my allergy test in Idaho Falls. For a scratch test they rate:

1+ (Mild)
2+ (Moderate)
3+ (Severe)
4+ (Very severe)



What are my most severe?


Eggs; including anything made from an egg. Do you realize how many things are made up with eggs? Check some labels and you'd be suprised. (Egg white 4+, egg yolk 3+)


Peanuts (which mommy never gave me anyways) (4+)



Strawberries and Watermelon (I didn't get tested for these because the allergic reaction was strong without having to test these yummy fruits. I'll miss you watermelon!! (These are probably both 4+.)



Cute Cats (4+)



Yucky tobacco. Thank heavens I'm not around that! (4+)



Kochia Weeds (4+)


Lamb's Quarter (4+)





Pigweed, Rough/Redroot (4+)




Russian Thistle (4+)



I received 2+ in the following moderate allergens:


  • alternaria (decaying plants)
  • feather mix
  • peas
  • walnuts


I received 1+ in the following mild allergens:


  • helminthosporium (grasses and grains)
  • grain mill dust
  • house dust
  • dog dander/hair
  • oranges
  • potatoes
  • soybean




I also received very mild 1/2+ in the following:

  • oats
  • wheat






It's a good thing some of those things aren't higher or I'd starve! Dr. Petty said not to worry too much about the 1+ and 2+ allergies right now so I still get to eat or be around them. Yea! I can still play with granma's doggies Rowdy and Dulce!!



cute

No comments: