JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!

My valentine's day started out with a heart pancake.

Umm...yum!

Get in my belly!

So good!

This is a heart grandma and grandpa Jensen gave me.

I had chocolates too but mommy took them away before I noticed. I guess the ingredients had egg whites in it so I couldn't have it.

But that's okay. I loved my heart!

It even made a good hat!

Collin gave me a pretty pony!

It started attacking the kitty.

At least the kitty was tough!

Then I got more loot from mom and dad.

I liked my dress up jewelry!

It had a hair clip.

And bracelets.

And earrings.

And necklaces.

Then I started in on the candy jewels!

And took a few licks of a sucker while putting on rings.

Yummy!

I love to dress up.

Later that night we ate at the big table.

Cheers!

We had yummy pizza!

Most of it made it to my mouth!




cute

No comments: